- Rust-resistant and made of stainless steel hardware and anodized Aluminum
- Has the ability to spin and pivot allowing for the user to set the proper position required.
- Equipped with a latched lid which allows for the device to be closed tight, keeping everything inside the device.
- Securely mounts in your boats rod holder
- Will require a connection to the boats battery (either with an outlet or a direct wire run).
- The chunker’s cable does not come equipped with a plug. The user may attach whatever type of plug to the end of the wires as long as the power being supplied is 12 VDC or 24 VDC.
- The chunker is controlled through our App (mrchunker), which can be downloaded for both iPhone and Android. The app allows you to set the chunker to any speed you desire and is also equipped with a ‘fish on button’, which increases the chunk expulsion rate.
MR. CHUNKER VIDEOS